8669 N Main St
Shopping with an old world charm. The sound of cuckoo clocks and chiming timepieces will draw you in and the handmade goods from around the world will delight you. Russia, Scandinavia, Germany, Irelan
123 E North 1st St
ClocksClock RepairJewelry RepairingDiamonds
3.Webb's Heating & Cooling
1191 Old 441 N
Air Conditioning Contractors & SystemsGeothermal Heating & Cooling ContractorsAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Webb's Heating & Cooling is a locally owned and operated heating and cooling business servicing Georgia and the Carolinas since 1995.We service all major brands and take pride in doing the job right.W
4.Mill Lane Mechanical, Inc.
71 Old Mill Ln
Heating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
I met the owner when he did work on my unit through a home warranty company. This man has a FIRST CLASS business and treats you with respect. He is also a veteran. I called him when the warranty compa
5.Northeast Georgia Heat & Air
1104 Old 441 S
Heat PumpsFurnace Repair & CleaningHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Always ready when you need them which is always an emergency! Fast service and reasonable!
6.Clayton Cleaning Company
101 S Main St
Cleaning ContractorsJanitorial Service
Pretty good cleaning, reasonable prices, dependable.
1455 Highway 441 S
General MerchandiseDepartment StoresDiscount StoresGrocery Stores
Ordered a TV online from Walmart.com. It was a confirmed shipment to Clayton Store. Was told repeatedly by onsite delivery in Clayton that it was never delivery. This was after repeatedly waiting f
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.