1.Miller Funeral Home
15257 Dunnings Hwy
2.Miller Brothers Htg & Ac
531 Agway Rd
Air Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
3.Miller Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning
531 Agway Rd
Air Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
4.Miller Auto Co
111 Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Large Enough to Serve, Small Enough to Care. Welcome to Miller Auto Co. We are a 4th Generation auto service station serving the Woodbury and surrounding areas. Call or stop by to schedule an appointm
5.Cove Chiropractic Dwight R Miller DC
202 Highland Dr
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesNutritionistsAcupuncture
6.Miller Welding & Machine Co
192 Sarah Furnace Rd
Machine ShopsWeldersMachinery-Rebuild & Repair
7.Leslie-Miller Funeral Home
810 Bedford St
Funeral DirectorsFuneral Supplies & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.