3370 NE Ralph Powell Rd, Lees Summit, MO, 64064
1.Lexington Plumbing & Heating
4105 Independence Ave
PlumbersBackflow Prevention Devices & ServicesGeneral Contractors
2.Lexington Plumbing & Heating Co Inc
1620 Troost Ave
Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
If you want an unmanageable ball of brush mixed with old clay sewage pipe left on your property when the jobs "done", then use Lexington Plumbing. After getting thousands of dollars of work done on a
3.J C Plumbing
8136 NE 53rd St
Horrible service! Completely unprofessional and without the needed equipment. Spent $170, waited for them to return after the problem wasn't solved, then called Roto-Rooter. Save your money and avoid
4.C & E Plumbing Co
6100 NE Pleasant Valley Rd
5.Henderson Russ Plumbing
1920 Marvel Ln
PlumbersWater Heater Repair
520 Spratley St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsSeptic Tank & System Cleaning
We called Hunt Plumbing to come out and fix our stool (2 year old flushed something down it). They had someone out in no time and took care of the problem. They were great and friendly.
7.Water Filtration System In Kansas City
4365 Hawks Nest Lane
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & ServicePlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
15% Off Any Plumbing Service 24/7
Water Filtration System in Kansas City, we are a complete plumbing service company has been in business for many years. We have been recognized since our opening day for providing outstanding services
24/7 Claycomo Plumbers
localpros247.com/plumbers Call for Immediate Plumbing Help.Fast & Quality Plumbing Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?