Serving the Clay area.
1.Community Methodist Hospital
1355 Us Highway 41a S
Medical CentersNursesPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Methodist Hospital Union County Therapy Services
4604 US Highway 60 W
Physical Therapy Clinics
3.Methodist Hospital Union County
4604 US Highway 60 E
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons
1305 N Elm St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsInsuranceHospitals
5.Community Methodist Hospital
110 3rd St Ste 120
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
6.Methodist Hospital - Occupational Medicine
110 2nd St
Home Health ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHospices
7.Methodist Hospital Homecare
505 Klutey Park Plaza Dr
HospicesNursesHome Health Services
A Plus Insurance Services Of Henderson Inc
528 N Elm St, Henderson, KY, 42420
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.