Serving the Clarksville area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
2.Carpet Shoppe TheServing the Clarksville, TX area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Dealers
3.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningFloors-IndustrialCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
4.The Home DepotServing the Clarksville, TX area
Insulation ContractorsFloor MaterialsGarage Doors & OpenersHardwoods
This store doest not appreciate any businesses. My niece purchased a whole kitchen from them.there were a lot of ladys involved in the sale. She paid home@ money for kitchen designer.needless to say
5.Sears Home Improvement
Air Conditioning Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & RepairVentilating ContractorsHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you are updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home
6.Darrells Floor Care
Flooring ContractorsTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Serving the Clarksville area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?