Serving the Clarksville area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Pro Turf Lawn CareServing the Clarksville, TN area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
ProTurf was great! They installed irrigation and sodded my entire yard. I also have them install landscaping blocks around my flower beds and redo all my shrubs. It is amazing the difference my yar
2.Pro Turf Lawncare
PO Box 31111
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
ProTurf did an outstanding job on my lawn. They installed irrigation and sod and my yard looks wonderful! Thanks guys.
Clarksville Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.