Serving the Clarksville area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Logans Lawn Care & Landscaping
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesPressure Washing Equipment & ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLawn Maintenance
Visit our website
Nick is great! He is very knowledgeable and professional. If you have lawn care and landscaping needs, you need to call Nick Logan!
2.Affordable Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceGrading ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesIrrigation Consultants
3.Cameron's Mowing Plus
401 Silver Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesHandyman Services
Landscaping, Maintenance, Lawn Care. Contact Us Today. Servicing the Clarksville, TN and Surrounding Areas.
4.T&M Lawn Maintenance
972 Garfield Way
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Mowers
5.R and M's Lawn Care
1010 Dominion Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceMulches
Very professional always there when he's supposed to be very well-mannered does a wonderful job on lawn and does wonderful job cleaning up will be use his Services again
6.R.C. Smith Lawn Cutters
1315 College St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsMulches
Veteran owned and operated business. We proudly serve the areas of Clarksville, TN, Oak Grove, KY, Fort Campbell, and the surrounding area. If you are preparing for deployment, we can manage your lawn
7.E & E Lawn Service
1022 Foxmoor Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsIrrigation ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
MOWING-DETACHING-CORE AERATING-SEEDING-LEAF REMOVAL-SHRUB & TREE TRIMMING-SOD INSTALLATION-LANDSCAPING- NEW FLOWER BED & RENOVATION- MULCHING-TILLING-FERTILIZING-ORGANIC INSECT KILLER- SPRING & FALL C
2016 Nissan LEAF Sale
Nissan-LEAF.MotorClearance.com New Nissan LEAF On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.