1.Martin, Jennifer, MD
662 Sango Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
2.Martin Roofing Services, LLC
522 Windsor Dr
Roofing ContractorsBuilding ContractorsSiding ContractorsRoofing Services Consultants
These Guy's were GOOD! I checked them out first. They're local, that's important to me as well as workmanship and price. The owner came by to meet me and got up on the roof and inspected. He said it w
3.Martin's Quality Painting
Martin’s Quality Painting is a top rated 5 star professional painting company that is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau. We are licensed and insured you wont find a better painting company to hav
4.Martin Robert J
529 Franklin St
AttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysLabor & Employment Law Attorneys
5.Diane Martin at Realty Executives Middle TN
2512 Wilma Rudolph Blvd
Real Estate Referral & Information ServiceReal Estate InvestingReal Estate Buyer BrokersReal Estate Agents
Real Estate Services, Lease, Purchase, or Sell
6.Robert J Martin
112 S 2nd St
7.Dr. Janice Dianne Martin, PHD
1891 Old Trenton Rd
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologistsMental Health Services
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.