Mental Health Clinic- Pennyroyal Center
Serving the Clarksville area.
1.Crisis 211 Center
1778 Ashland City Rd
Crisis Intervention ServiceSuicide Prevention ServiceSupport GroupsCounseling Services
Crisis & Community Information hotline, Food Stamp prescreen, VITA free tax preparations locations, suicide intervention, crisis intervention. Student may call to report gangs, gun, drugs and violence
2.Bradford Health Services
231 Dunbar Cave Rd
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction MedicineDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Bradford Health Services Has Been Treating Alcoholism And Drug Addiction For More Than 30 Years. Bradford's Addiction Treatment Services Are Specifically Designed To Meet The Needs Of Patients And TheMore Nearby Locations »
3.Dr Michael C Sheenan Edd & Associates
1821 Haynes St
PsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
4.Clarksville Family Guidance Center
800 Tiny Town Rd
Counseling ServicesMedical ClinicsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
5.Clarksville Family Therapy
2535 Madison St Ste D
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
6.Leona LeMay, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
2141 Old Ashland City Rd
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
7.Sunrise Counseling Services
130 Hillcrest Dr.
Services offered to family, children, & adolescent.
2016 Mercedes-Benz S Sale
Mercedes-Benz-S.MotorClearance.com New Mercedes-Benz S On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.