A Place For Mom
Serving the Clarksville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Lasosky's Personal Care Home
23 Main St
Personal Care HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2.Mcdaniel's Personal Care Home
247 Center St
Personal Care HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest HomesAssisted Living Facilities
3.Mcdaniel's Personal Care Home
245 1st St
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & HotelsAssisted Living Facilities
4.Cherry Tree Nursing Center
410 Terrace Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & AgedResidential Care Facilities
5.Mt Macrina Manor
520 W Main St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest HomesAssisted Living Facilities
Mt. Macrina Manor is a Byzantine Catholic long-term care facility providing a wide range of health care services to the elderly. The center is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Basil the Great and is a
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
7.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
For over 15 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 550,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those i
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.