John McRee DDS
241 Weeks St, Saranac, MI, 48881
1.John McRee DDS
241 Weeks St
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinics
John P. McRee, D.D.S., where we offer comprehensive dentistry in a clean, comfortable setting. It shouldn’t be “like pulling teeth” to convince your family, or even yourself to go to the dentist. Our
2.Judd T, Carroll DMD
103 E Main St
3.Freeman Aaron Family Dentists
924 4th Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Helpful Times Available for you Convenience in Scheduling, Passionate Quality Dental Care
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
5.Ionia Oral Surgery
2240 S State Rd
DentistsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Clinics
received a statement from my insurance co. saying i had over paid, when i called i was told i would get a refund in 2-3 weeks. in 3 weeks, instead of a refund i got a bill. when i called the person
6.Family Dentistry of Lowell
147 N Center St
Family Dentistry of Lowell's mission is to help you improve your total dental health. Please call us at 616-897-4835 to schedule an appointment.
7.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future