Southern Indiana Pediatrics, P.S.C.
1701 Spring St, Jeffersonville, IN, 47130
1.Thaker & Brahmhatt
930 Spring St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Bhanu A. Thaker, M.D. Vipul D. Brahmbhatt, M.D. (Board Certified) Family Physician & Medifast Weight Control Accepting New Patients & Most Insurance 288-6660 282-0443 930 Spring St, Jeffersonville Nex
2.OB-GYN Associates of Southern Indiana
1919 State St Ste 340
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
I used Dr. Baldwin for both of my pregnancy and now tubal ligation. I could not imagine having a better experience!
4938 Brownsboro Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
The dermatology professionals at Brownsboro Dermatology are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand any health issues you f
210 E Gray St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Visit our website
Board Certified In OB/GYN & Maternal Fetal Medicine.
5.Digenis Plastic Surgery Institute
315 E Broadway
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
501 S 2nd St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsCosmetic ServicesSkin Care
Welcome to Forefront Dermatology. With over 81 offices in 11 states, Forefront Dermatology's caring and experienced dermatologists will personalize a treatment plan for each individual using the bestMore Nearby Locations »
7.Isaacs, Barbara S MD
801 Barret Ave Ste 110
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Allergy
Our objective is to help the patient understand his or her disease in order to better control it and the symptoms it causes. Since treating allergic disease is often a lifelong process, we try to incr
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.