1.Amin Family Medical Center
1505 S 7th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
Visit our website
Don't waste your time this place is dirty and the staff treat you like garbage they barely speak English they act like they don't care over charge they said it was 70.00 to see the rude female doctor
2.Complete Care KY, PLLC
1863 Berry Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesChiropractors Referral & Information Service
We are a multi disciplinary office. Offering chiropractic, massage and injury rehabilitative services.
3.Norton Immediate Care Center - Clarksville
2051 Clevidence Blvd Suite A
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
2200 Greentree N
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
5.(CSI) Certified Spanish Interpreter
Medical ClinicsLegal Document AssistanceImmigration & Naturalization ConsultantsTranslators & Interpreters
I am committed to providing a service that embraces diversity through the appreciation and respect of all cultural backgrounds in order to bridge the language and cultural gap in the community.
6.Injury Care Chiropractic
3813 7th Street Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage ServicesSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentBack Care Products & Services
I was in car accident about 4 months ago and Dr.Byers really got me back on my feet . The staff there was very nice and help me through my hard time . This place is an awesome office . They also prov
7.Park Duvalle Community Health Center Inc
3015 Wilson Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeDental ClinicsMedical CentersPsychological Clinics
Visit our website
Park DuValle is an independent not-for-profit community health center. We have served Louisville’s health care needs for more than 40 years. The center's services are affordable, comprehensive and of
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.