Pediatric Consultants Of Troy
44199 Dequindre Rd, Troy, MI, 48085
1.Dr. Abdallah M Rizk, MD
6815 Dixie Hwy Ste 1
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Robert K Rizk DDS
50 W Big Beaver Rd Ste 280
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
3.Dr. Regina Elizabeth Rizk, MD
100 N Pond Dr Ste E
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Dr. Rizk is an excellent pediatrician. As first time parents, she immediately put us at ease. She has been very informative and supportive, and never judgemental. After many years in practice it is
4.Rizk, Marette K, MD
6071 W Outer Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
5.Dr. Nabil Kamal Rizk, MD
21400 E 11 Mile Rd
Saint Clair Shores,MI
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
42627 Garfield Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
42855 Garfield Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.