Pediatric Consultants Of Troy
44199 Dequindre Rd, Troy, MI, 48085
1.Shivapuja Kumar-Prasanna DDS
25979 Kelly Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
Honestly could not have asked for a better orthodontist. He worked on my teeth for three years and I never had a problem with him. Very very friendly and does his best to take care of the patient. I j
2.Dr. Sunil Kumar Das, MD
256 S Broadway St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Dr. Anil B Kumar, MD
2450 Walton Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Dr. Chintalapudi Kumar, MD
4079 Old Dominion Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary Diseases
5.Seema Kumar MD
5640 W Maple Rd Ste 306
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatric-Psychiatry
6.Singh, Kumar A, MD
1701 South Blvd E
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Parmod Kumar Mukhi, MD
44000 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 205
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationRehabilitation Services
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.