1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
222 E 2nd St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Economy Auto & Tire Supply
Hwy 61 S
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-Equipment
3.Gateway Tire & Service Center
1101 Desoto Ave
Tire DealersMore Nearby Locations »
4.Dunlap & Kyle Co Inc
1101 Desoto Ave
5.Walmart Tires & Auto Parts
1000 S State St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
426 N State St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Clarksdale O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provideMore Nearby Locations »
7.Delta Muffler Inc
525 3rd St
Mufflers & Exhaust SystemsTire DealersRadiators Automotive Sales & ServiceAuto Repair & Service
Clarksdale Tire Shops
yp.areaguides.net Tire Shops - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.