1015 Lee Dr
ClinicsSocial Service Organizations
2.The Woman's Clinic
PO Box 340
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Cooper-Pang Eye Clinic PA
561 Medical Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyMedical ClinicsClinics
Categorized under Ophthalmologists. Our records show it was established in 1976 and incorporated in Mississippi.
4.Cooper-Pang Eye Clinic Optical Dispensary
561 Medical Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptical Goods
5.Animal Medical Clinic
611 S State St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinarian Emergency Services
6.Campbell Family Clinic
580 Friars Point Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.The Woman's Clinic PA
1967 Hospital Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.