1.Dr. Thomas E. Condron, DDS
234 Court St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
I had an emergency with my 4yr old son he has a spacer (metal piece) in the roof of his mouth. My son was at granmas and stuck a spring from trampoline in his mouth and got it stuck in his mouth piece
2.Colombo, Veltri, & Day
222 Court St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At Veltri, Day & Veltri we offer the best service at affordable prices. We offer a variety of procedures and are currently accepting new patients. Procedures offered: Cleanings, Composite (White Filli
3.Dr Steven T Curry
401 Washington Ave
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Gentle treatment and a Commitment to Quality is the hallmark of the practice. Located in downtown Clarksburg, it's a friendly, relaxing office offering a level of comfort that's a welcome escape from
4.Frank W Angotti DDS
95 Rosebud Plz Ste 104
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Mark Gregory Ortiz, DDS
432 W Main St
Very wonderful dentist office. Both are very nice and professional. No long wait periods and friendly staff. They are excellent.
6.All Smiles Dental
1205 Buckhannon Pike
DentistsDental LabsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
7.All Smiles Dental
2017 E Pike St
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future