1.Matthews Lubricants Inc
Lubricating OilsOils-Lubricating-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Matthews Casket Division
770 Philippi Pike
3.Matthews Auto Sales
50 Molisee Rd
New Car DealersUsed Car Dealers Take OutHappy HourDeliveryReservations
4.Matthew's Brick Oven
402 Church St
156 Foundry St
Funeral DirectorsFuneral Planning
localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
He is no doctor. He is a butcher. Please do not go to him. He performed surgery on me and left me in horrific condition and would not do anything about it. Even the WV Medical Board said he didn't do anything wrong - unbelievable when we can't even count on the State to help us. This doctor needs to be taken out to the north 40 and hung.
Dr Romine is my family physician,and I could not be more pleased with his care.He is truly an excellent physician!He is respectful,listens to any and all concerns I have,and is extremely well trained and knowledgable.I have never had a lengthy wait to see Dr Romine,and he is very professional.The office staff are also both kind and caring.The facility is clean and tidy,and the nursing personnel is meticulous with regards to their standard of care.As a R.N.,I appreciate those qualities,they are important in any health care facility.I have only the best to say about Dr Romine and his staff!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.