$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Compare Offers More Info
5 2nd St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheels
I have always had excellent service for over ten years.
2.Asetex Tire & Auto
3 Charles St
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Friendly and fast service. Great prices- Always my go to shop. Thank you.
3.American Tire & Brake
119 Maple Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
4.Gary's Claremont Tire Co
137 Maple Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5.Walmart Tires & Auto Parts
14 Bowen St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Diagnostic Service
210 Washington St
Used Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
I drove through the lot looking for ideas to replace my old van. After telling the salesman my needs, he offered a good trade-in and kept my payments within budget. I have less than perfect credit, bu
7.Bond/O'Reilly Auto Parts
11 Main St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Claremont Bond/O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provMore Nearby Locations »
Claremont Tire Dealers
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today Tire DealersTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.