1.River Valley Pathways
7 Heritage Dr Apt 210
2.Pathways of The River Valley
654 Main St
Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & ProductsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
240 Mechanic St
Business Coaches & ConsultantsConsulting Engineers
85 Mechanic St
Mental Health Clinics & Information
5.Pathway Book Service
4 Emerson Brook Dr
Books-Wholesale & ManufacturersBook Stores
3 School House Ln
Consulting EngineersCivil EngineersBusiness Coaches & ConsultantsLand Surveyors
Pathways Consulting, LLC provides land use planning, surveying, civil and environmental engineering and construction assistance services. Based in Etna, N.H., it caters to a list of clients, such as l
7.The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs IncServing the Claremont, NH area
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
The Watershed is recognized as a premier drug rehabilitation center in medical drug and alcohol detox (detoxification), and is an outstanding substance abuse treatment provider for affordable drug reh
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.