Serving the Clare area.
1.Soft Water Owens
8964 S Clare Ave
Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment & ServiceWater Treatment Equipment-Service & SuppliesWater Filtration & Purification EquipmentWater Companies-Bottled, Bulk, Etc
2.Will Owens Excavating Inc
8649 Clarabella Rd
5136 Washington Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & ServiceSewer Cleaners & Repairers
3928 Elizabeth St
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
5232 E Broadway Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
1101 Health Pkwy
1846 Dale Rd
AAA Sewer Services
Hemlock, MI, 48626
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.