1.Northwest Behavioral Healthcare Services.
18000 Webster Rd
Medical ClinicsMental Health ServicesClinicsCounseling Services
I would highly recommend NWB. We had a daughter that was in for 34 days this winter, via forced transport. The counselors are wonderful. She was eventually diagnosed with depression and anxiety and wa
2.NW Primary Care - Talbert Clinic
12360 SE Sunnyside Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Northwest Primary Care is dedicated to Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Our training, interests and enthusiasm emphasize the total care of the family, including general medicine, obstetrics, gyn
3.C & S Home Care Plus
3816 SE Concord Rd
Medical ClinicsSocial Service OrganizationsNursesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
Health and home care is personal. And we never forget it. C & S Home Care Plus provides first-rate, friendly eldercare and house cleaning services to customers in Portland, OR, and the surrounding are
4.Affinity Counseling & Hypnosis
1306 SW Bertha Blvd
Medical ClinicsCounseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Affinity Counseling & Hypnosis provides a safe, comfortable, and confidential environment for individuals, couples, and families. Conveniently located in Portland, OR, licensed social worker Bart Wals
5.A Balanced Life
15110 Boones Ferry Rd Ste 370
Medical ClinicsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentCounseling ServicesWeight Control Services
A Balanced Life sessions are available as individual, private, or group. You will learn effective cognitive skills, guided imagery, self-hypnosis, stress management, and how to relax quickly. Providin
6.EmPOWERed Health, LLC
11804 SE Sunnyside Rd
Medical ClinicsAcupuncturePhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
This is a wonderful healing place to go to if you are in pain or just want to feel better.
7.Bridges Family Wellness
9220 SE Tolbert St
Medical ClinicsNaturopathic Physicians (ND)Health & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
At Bridges Family Wellness, Dr. Danielle Currey provides naturopathic health care for the whole family. From ear infections to diabetes we offer help and support for your medical needs. Schedule your
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.