PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Citrus Heights area.
1.Fuqua Physical Therapy
6560 Greenback Ln
Physical TherapistsClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Staff is absolutely wonderful here. From the front area all the way to the physical therapist. Professional and excellent!!!
2.UC Davis Medical Group- Carmichael/Citrus Heights
7551 Madison Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
I have been going to this medical facility for a little over 3 years now and all the workers are so nice and caring and they have the basic things you need so you don't have to drive all over town, thMore Nearby Locations »
3.Molina Medical Clinic-Citrus Heights
7777 Sunrise Blvd
Molina in Citrus Heights,CA has been serving the needs of low-income families and individuals with high quality health care.
4.Molina Health Care
7777 Sunrise Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.C A Davis & Associates
7625 Sunrise Blvd Ste 214
6.County Of Sacramento
7805 Auburn Blvd
Medical ClinicsCounty & Parish GovernmentFederal GovernmentMedical Centers
6909 Crosswoods Cir
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.