1.McKee Equipment Co
5719 Telephone Road Ext
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesWheels
2.Mckee Equipment Company
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories More Info
3.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
1084 State Route 222
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeBrake Repair
Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50%More Nearby Locations »
4.Mavis Discount Tire
62 Clinton Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
Mavis Discount Tire is one of the largest independent multi-brand tire retailers in the United States and offers a menu of additional automotive services including brakes, alignments, suspension, shoc
5.Kost Tire and Auto Care Centers
149 Clinton Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
What started off as a very good experience quickly turned into one that completely turned me off to Kost. When my muffler went on my car, I started going around town getting estimates for the serviceMore Nearby Locations »
62 Clinton Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.