6218 Glenway Ave
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Everyone there really cares. They're like a great big family and I always feel welcome every time I walk in. They explained everything that I needed, right down to which teeth had cavities, which onMore Nearby Locations »
2.Petrtyl Robt N
3389 Walnut St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Robert N Petrtyl is a family dentist located in Sharonville, OH who specializes in General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry. Evening and Saturday appointment are available for you
3.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
8340 Colerain Ave
I was hesitant about going to a urgent dental care but my tooth broke and needed attention asap. I was pleasantely suprised to find a dentist office open on a sunday. very pleasant staff, office was cMore Nearby Locations »
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental Insurance
Try it to save money on dentalI have insurance that covers dental implants along with other procedures. I have both discount dental plansI have discount and indemnity dental insurance and insurance th
11430 Hamilton Ave
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Twin Dental in Cincinnati continues to deliver excellent service. They are always super thorough, very friendly, and well trained. I will continue to happily visit Twin Dental in the future.
6.Mitch Dental Lab
2804 E Kemper Rd
7.Omeltschenko, Christopher, DDS
6560 Colerain Ave
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At Total Dentistry in Cincinnati, Ohio, Dr. Christopher Omeltschenko and his team offer total dental solutions for your total family. We are your one-stop shop for routine 6-month cleanings and check-
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future