Family Bridges Home Care
Serving the Cincinnati area. Local Home NursesIn Cincinnati OH
1.St. Margaret Hall
1960 Madison Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & HotelsHomes-Institutional & Aged
Located in Cincinnati, St. Margaret Hall is a full service home for the elderly. The home offers residential care and clinical and therapy services. The assisted care services provided by the home inc
2.Home At Hearthstone
8028 Hamilton Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRest HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedRetirement Communities
The Home at Hearthstone is a 96-bed health care facility that provides intermediate care, 24-hour skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. It maintains a dementia and physical medicine rehabilitat
3.Brookwood Retirement Community
12100 Reed Hartman Hwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRest Homes
Brookwood Retirement is a beautiful facility. You need it they have it all from tennis to swimming indoor and out. But, its the people that make the difference. They have people who care. Like, Dee
8139 Beechmont Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
My mother and Aunt have been there for three year's i am so glad i made The Anderson their new home, the place its self is so clean and nice, the staff there is great they treat the resident's and the
779 Glendale Milford Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesHomes-Institutional & AgedRehabilitation Services
This is actually my 2nd visit in 7 weeks. (Back to back knee replacements)The administration made me feel very welcomed. The staff were endearing . Professional service at its best
6.Blue Ash Care Center
4900 Cooper Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest HomesMedical Clinics
Staff is friendly. Therapy department is amazing. Food is good. Facility is old but clean. New management staff making great changes.
7.Residence At Salem Woods
6164 Salem Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
The Residence at Salem Woods is a great facility. The staff is very helpful and encouraging. I would reccomend anyone to this facility! They have just remodeled and the place looks great!
Serving the Cincinnati area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.