Tennessee Avenue Animal Hospital
1381 Tennessee Ave, Cincinnati, OH, 45229
1.House Calls LLC
Maid & Butler ServicesHouse CleaningCleaning Contractors
House Calls LLC has always provided me with the best of house cleaning services out there. They work with your schedule to ensure your life is kept hassle free and stress free. They care about custome
2.Animal House Calls
4299 Rybolt Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinary Specialty Services
3.Beck-N-Call Janitorial Svc
1331 Avon Dr
Janitorial ServiceDry Cleaners & LaundriesHouse CleaningCarpet & Rug Cleaners
4.Medical House Call
4015 Executive Park Dr
Medical Service Organizations
5.Tlc One Call Cleans It All
6650 Springdale Rd
6.At Home Veterinary House Calls
536 Fincastle Ln
Veterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
7.House Call & Emergency Service For Animals
781 Wards Corner Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty Services
Heineke Veterinary Hospital
Serving the Cincinnati area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.