Dermatology Associates Of Northern KY
Serving the Cincinnati area.
1.Dr. Michael A Morgan, MD
10506 Montgomery Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons
2.Kramer Michael J MD
2123 Auburn Ave # 201
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Cardi Michael MD
3219 Clifton Ave Ste 325
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
4.Ghastine Michael MD
6350 Cheviot Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Dr. Michael Joseph Fiedler, MD
7500 State Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
The staff here is very rude and uncaring. I will never bring a patient into the ER much less a family member.
6.Jordan, Michael B, MD
3333 Burnet Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-RadiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Michael Nasser, MD, has worked in continuing education in the Division of Radiology and Medical Imaging by organizing and presenting the Mandatory Radiology Life Support System course and presenting l
7.Dr. David Michael Schneider, MD
4452 Eastgate Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
MidWest Eye Center is a clinic specializing in laser eye surgery and pre-operation testing. It provides laser vision correction, such as laser in-situ keratomileusis surgery, intralase, diabetic retin
3 Credit Reports for $1
www.gofreecredit.com Fast & Secure. View Instantly!Get your latest score today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.