Please try reloading the page.
This place has by far the WORST customer service in the history of retail! I do NOT recommend them to my worst enemy! They have a manager of their Geek Squad named Scott Fuqua who is by far the rudest person on planet Earth! I can't believe Best Buy would stoop so low as to hire such a misenthrop as that! He doesn't know how to fix computers but wants you to spend hundreds on a waste of money service plan, or he won't even talk to you! Then, when you complain to him that he's trying to rip you off, he threatens to call the police on you! A paying customer gets threatened to have the police called on him! EXTREMELY TERRIBLE customer service! Don't do business with people like that!
Wish I could give a zero! One star is to high for this horrible company. We haven't even made it past the rude receptionist who calls me all day long with strange questions. Thinking we'll cancel the apt and ask Lowes for a different company to cover our extended 5 year warranty we paid money for. Not worth this headache!
Press this, press that still didn't answer my question.all that pressing and i just wanted to ask a question.
rude techs, constantly adding additional charges to repair laptop, do not explain options well, so unless you are tech savvy, they will rip you off.
Contrary to above reviews, I am pleased to share a positive experience with AAA. After receiving an unsatisfactory service call from a technician, the company went out of their way to hear my feedback and complaint, and then went the extra mile to come to a compromise to ensure that the customer was satisfied. This is what makes or breaks a business, and because of their willingness to satisfy the customer, I will return to their company in the future and also offer them as a recommendation to others.
Happy with our experience here recently to buy a new tv. Lots to choose from, prices were fair, and staff was helpful in assisting us. No hard sell, either.
This guy was paid to help and tune a piano we bought , when we called him he said he was working with boys scouts and would call back in about 90 min , after about 2 hrs I called back and he said he would be calling in about 10 more mins , ok 40 min went by and no call back so I now have a $7500 piano that was over priced on what he stated the value was by $3000 and no help or tuning , look out for this guy SCAMMER and a lier
Horrible service ... Rude and mean receptionist named Christi ...don't waste ur precious time scheduling even with these rude people I can imagine how bad and ugly they can get
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They are service nightmare! They have NO concern for the customer experience! Awful service and awful management! DO NOT WAST YOUR MONEY!
The customer service here is horrible. When buying items you are not allowed to look over other items without an 'escort' (even with them holding the item) and when my wife & I mentioned being followed around even after paying not being comfortable to manager CJ his response was 'OK' without even looking at us. When I asked his name he got aggressive jumping in my face telling me to get out of HIS store and never come back. Great managerial skills there, not to mention embarassing my wife and scaring my 3 kids. This was Christmas Eve and spoiled a present my wife was very excited for. This is why Best Buy has nearly 9000 recent BBB reports.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.