Serving the Cincinnati area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Tinkerturf Lawn & Landscp
443 Oak Dr
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Systems & Equipment
At Tinkerturf we believe in cultivating our customer ideas and bringing them to life. We are a full service lawn maintenance and landscape design build company, established in 1990. At Tinkerturf we c
2.Integrity Green Landscaping
8459 Susann Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsRetaining Walls
We provide a full range of services designed to beautify the landscaping around your home. We do it all from the basics of mowing and maintenance of your lawn to the more complicated services associat
971 Ohio Pike
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulches
I called to get an estimate to plow my disabled sister's driveway so she could have fuel oil delivered and they didn't even return my call.
5401 Hetzell St
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscape Contractors
3295 Turpin Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Awesome experience all the,way around, quality number one and service was perfect....... Would recommend to everyone
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
75 Novner Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesMothproofing
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Stefani Landscaping Inc
5256 Wooster Pike
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal Service
This company is the best! Their employee, Nick is very detail oriented and is an outstanding landscaping technician (plus he's very attractive which doesn't hurt!)
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.