Lowitz & Meier
8712 Winton Rd, Cincinnati, OH, 45231
1.Delhi Family Dentistry
5127 Delhi Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Dr. Richard Corwin and our team at Delhi Family Dentistry would love to help you attain optimal oral health and an amazing smile. Our dental practice focuses on preventive care, to keep problems from
5823 Wooster Pike
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Our doctors service patients and families from across the tri-state, including Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Indiana. Dr. Scott Sayre, Dr. Rebecca Donaldson, Dr. Patricia Hannahan, Dr. Drew Meyer
6218 Glenway Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Everyone there really cares. They're like a great big family and I always feel welcome every time I walk in. They explained everything that I needed, right down to which teeth had cavities, which onMore Nearby Locations »
4.Eastgate Dental Care
4553 Elmont Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
It had been entirely too long since my last visit to the dentist. I had a dental emergency and was without a dentist, so I consulted the Yellow Pages for the nearest dentist. I found Dr. Labeda by cha
5.Hannan Lawrence J
3012 Glenmore Ave
6.Drs Lubitz Lamping & Lucas
11438 Lebanon Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I had to get my wisdom teeth out and the staff was really cool. the nurse was extra nice and made the experience pretty easy. The doctor really knows what he is doing, he was quick and painless whic
7.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
8340 Colerain Ave
I was hesitant about going to a urgent dental care but my tooth broke and needed attention asap. I was pleasantely suprised to find a dentist office open on a sunday. very pleasant staff, office was cMore Nearby Locations »
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future