10450 New Haven Rd
2.Dayton Children's Outpatient & Urgent Care
3333 W Tech Blvd
Urgent CareMedical CentersHospitals
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
Scheduled an appointment with the doctor at 2pm. Arrived 10 min prior to my appointment as required; I was told they see patients in 15 minute intervals. I waited 25minutes before the doctor even acknowledged me, only because i sought out management. The Pharmacist s just looked at me as if i were nuts and never attempted to assist me. I will say the manager was kind and did speak to his crew about being helpful. It was a waste of my time from work, nothing accomplished and still sick. I will make the drive and stick with Kroger's little clinic.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.