1.Acme Lock & Hardware
125 E 9th St
Doors, Frames, & AccessoriesHardware StoresSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I lost my car key and called AAA and they sent Acme to help me out. They made a key and remote for my honda and had me on my way. AAA paid most of it but Acme got the job done in about an hour. They
2.Cecil Lock & Key Co
1633 Hoffner St
Locks & LocksmithsHardware StoresLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Cecil lock and key was a wonderful help to me. I need a new transponder key for my Ford. I thought I would save some money by buying the transponder blank from Amazon. Even though I had bought the inc
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.