311 Albert Sabin Way
512 Maxwell Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Founded in 1923, Central Clinic has been providing quality Behavioral Health and Forensic services for over 85 years to children, adults and families. Central Clinic's main location at 311 Albert Sabi
2825 Burnet Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMental Health ServicesClinics
Located in Cincinnati, Central Clinic provides behavioral health, substance abuse, forensic and prevention services to children, adults and families. Founded in 1923, Central Clinic offers a wide vari
2208 Reading Rd
5.Central Community Health Board of Hamilton County
532 Maxwell Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
The Central Community Health Board of Hamilton County offers several behavioral health programs. It serves the residents of southwestern Ohio. The board also administers an alcohol and drug addiction
6.Central Community Health Board
411 Oak St
Health & Welfare Clinics
7.West Central Oh Io Psychia
1060 Summitt Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychiatric Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.