4623 Wesley Ave Ste H
Home Health Services
2.Mercy Health Anderson Hospital
7500 State Rd
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
I recently spent 9 days there and would like to thank the doctor's and especially the nurses for treating me with such kindness and caring i am getting better everyday thanks to you MK
3.Lincoln Heights Health Center
1401 Steffen Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
great place to go for all your health needs
4.health source of ohio Anderson Ob/gyn
8074 Beechmont Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
I had the most wonderful experience with this practice. I received devastating news at an appointment and Dr. Thress let me use his personal cell phone to call my husband and mother. Everyone who was
5.Planned Parenthood - Springdale Health Center
290 Northland Blvd
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Cincinnati, OH for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
6.Meadows Health Care Center
11760 Pellston Ct
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesRehabilitation ServicesResidential Care Facilities
Meadows Health Care Center is a full-service, 100-bed long-term care facility located in Cincinnati. It offers private and semiprivate rooms with vaulted ceilings, in-house rehabilitation services and
7.Winton Hills Med & Health Ctr
1740 Langdon Farm Rd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.