J Michael's Salon & Spa
4848 Delhi Ave, Cincinnati, OH, 45238
1.All About You
11922 Hamilton Ave
2.All About You Hair Designers
5753 Harrison Ave Ste E
Beauty SalonsHair Stylists
3.All About You Hair & Tanning
2235 Bauer Rd Ste 3
Beauty SalonsTanning SalonsHair RemovalHair Stylists
I've been to this salon several times for a number of different services. The staff is very friendly and I always have a good experience. the place I use to go always rushed to get me out of the chair
4.All About You
3461 Towne Blvd Unit 340
5.All About You Catering
1521 1st Ave Ste A
6.All About You Hair & Spa
19426 Vera Cruz Rd
Identity Hair Salon & Medical Spa
8501 Beechmont Ave, Cincinnati, OH, 45255
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.