1.Al Rosser, Real Estate Agent with Achieve Realty
9560 Montgomery Rd
Real Estate AgentsCommercial Real EstateReal Estate ConsultantsReal Estate Referral & Information Service
I AM a full time real estate agent. Since 2001. I Also AM currently an adjunct real estate instructor AT hondros college of business and I have served AS president of the Cincinnati REALTIST associati
2.Nextage Achieve Realty
9560 Montgomery Rd Ste 100
Real Estate AgentsReal Estate Buyer BrokersCommercial Real Estate
3.Achieve Rehab & Home Health
5150 E Galbraith Rd
Home Health Services
Alternative home care & staffing. Located in cincinnati. Provides home health services to the elderly and invalid. It is a locally owned and COMMUNITY-BASED clinical service and offers PRE-SERVICE pat
4.Young Achiever's Child Care
5920 Glenway Ave
5.Achieve Weight Management
401 Park Ave
Weight Control ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
I have lost about 30 lbs. by going here. You see a real doctor every single time. She spends time going over your diet, offers suggestions, and thoroughly evaluates you every visit. Very competent and
6.Achieve Weight Management
1801 Alexandria Pike
Physicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management
7.Achieve! Hypnotherapy and Massage Therapy
3309 Dixie Hwy
Massage TherapistsPain ManagementAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersWeight Control Services
Providing Medical Massage Therapy, Hypnotherapy services, and Education for improvement of health, personal improvement, and life!
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.