ABC Home & Commercial Services
Serving the Cibolo area. Specialists For Your EnvironmentCall For A Free Estimate More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Abelia Sprinkler Repairs
15114 Circle Oak St
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Based on the reviews here, I engaged David to repair several issues with my sprinkler system. He was thorough and professional, and kept me apprised of the status of the repairs throughout. David g
3.Landscape Maintenance-Gene O'Rourke
909 Beck St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Welcome to Landscape Maintenance. Myself and my crew members, most of which have been with me over 15 years, want to thank you in advance for allowing us to help you maintain your property. Feel free
4.ABC Home & Commercial Services
Air Conditioning Contractors & SystemsMajor AppliancesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLandscaping & Lawn Services
I just wanted to say what a great asset Scott is for the ABC home and commercial services team. He is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and should be a highly valued team member. I have been anMore Nearby Locations »
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.More Nearby Locations »
6.Dirt Cheap Lawn Care
7.Lew's Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.