Serving the Chula Vista area. Call now for electrician service!Serving the San Diego Area
1.Service Rite Electric Inc
591 Telegraph Canyon Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Automation SystemsLighting Consultants & Designers
Service Rite completed their inspection and took the time to break it down so I would understand precisely what need replaced.
2.Service Rite Electric
281 G St
ElectriciansHome Automation SystemsLighting Consultants & DesignersSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Professional crew a pleasure to have in our home.
3.Johnson Electric Inc.
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Fast service, Same Day, Fair price, and friendly. Blew a fuse from faulty wiring from an irrigation timer. Virgil converted it to an outdoor GFI. From placing the call to job completion in an hour.
4.US Electric Gate Openers
2220 Otay Lakes Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I could see that my gate’s hinges needed to be replaced so I went online and found your company. Your technician did the job quickly and made sure everything else was in order. Thank you.
5.T & D Electric
19 Vista Dr
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting Maintenance ServiceComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Contact Us For More Information
6.FB Handyman Services
1580 Dunsmuir Ct
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsGeneral ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
If you need a Handyman in Chula Vista call FD Handyman Services. We can be your Plumber, Dry Wall Contractor, Electrician, or Painter! Call us today
7.Electrical Repair Solutions
Electric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
20% Off Any Electrical Services 24/7
He was very friendly and he also answered some lighting questions I had while doing the work. I'm so glad that I called!
Call A Pro
Serving the Chula Vista area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.