PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Chula Vista area.
760 Otay Lakes Rd
Excellent service, great prices, and even have a pharmacy there so that you don't have to go out of your way on the way home or wait somewhere else for your medicine when your not feeling good.More Nearby Locations »
2.Partners Urgent Care
2315 Otay Lakes Rd Ste 306
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
The staff, Lainy & Maria were very friendly. I went there yesterday, the wait wasn't terrible, but it was a little over an hour. Location is pretty convenient, you are able to wait outside or go grab
3.Amigo Medical Group Inc.
386 E H St
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical LabsMedical Centers
4.Sharp Health Care
344 F St Ste 300
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
480 4th Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
16 3rd Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Chula Vista area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.