Serving the Christiansburg area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Montgomery Regional Hospital
95 Ponderosa Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Harper, Wilson G, Dds - Montgomery Regional Hospital
3700 S Main St
3.Montgomery Regional Hospital Nursing Stations
3 Big Falls Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
4.Lewisgale Hospital Montgomery Montgomery Regional Hospital
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Montgomery Regional Hospital Montgomery Regional Hospital
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
6.Montgomery Regional Hospital Home Health
203 S Locust St
Home Health Services
Serving the Christiansburg area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.