330 N Main St Ste 232
Physicians & Surgeons
Dayton OB/Gyn provides comprehensive care for women in the Dayton community throughout every stage of life. From adolescence through childbearing and into menopause, our physicians are experts at cari
2.Center For Family Medicine
Suite E 333 Conover Dr.
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
3.Family Physicians of Springfield
247 S Burnett Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
4.Stanfield Family Care
31 S Stanfield Rd Ste 304
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Stanfield Family Care's entire staff is here for your family's health care needs and to assist you in making the right choices to keep you healthy. Our mission is to provide quality health care and yo
5.Springfield Family Practice Inc
2665 Derr Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
I began going to the office almost 10 years ago. Verity Diegel and Dr. Mcfann were amazing. I was so disappointed to see both of them leave. I then began seeing Trent. I also liked him. The office th
6.Jyothi Puram MD
1730 E High St
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Jyothi Puram, MD offers a full spectrum of aesthetic procedures and internal medicine for men and women. Dr. Puram is Board Certified in internal medicine, specializes in lung and heart disease an
7.Associated Dermatologists Inc
1671 N Limestone St
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Physician in your city
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in ChristiansburgTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.