2921 SW 139th St, Oklahoma City, OK, 73170
1.Don's Mobil Lock Shop Inc.
323 E Daws St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
After trying several other places who refused to help, I called Don's. They didn't hesitate! Thank you so much!!!
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
Serving Oklahoma City And Surrounding Areas
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
They are friendly, professional, and Fast. Went in with a key to my car, the only key, and was expecting the worst in trying to get a new one. They took the broken key and were able to piece it toge
5.Roger's Safe & Lock LLC
906 NW 5th St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
I desperately needed Roger's Safe & Lock's service and they were totally there for me. Great service and price. Jeremy came to re-key my locks and was very professional as well as being courteous and
1032 N Douglas Blvd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Locksmith OKC is Here to Help You About Locksmith OKC locksmith shopLocksmith OKC services the entire Oklahoma City metro area. We are a locally owned and operated locksmith service provider. We are t
7.24x7 OKC Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Great service by this company it was not easy to find a locksmith in lake Thunderbird in Norman on a sunday!5 stars
24x7 OKC Locksmith
Serving the Choctaw area. Emergency locksmith service.Call now for local locksmith.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.