Firestone Complete Auto Care
Serving the Choctaw area. Tire & Auto Service Specials.Call Us Now For A Store Near You.
5500 Main St
They did their very best to please me and were very polite and professional--and fast, too! We are giving them all our tire business. They worked hard for it and earned it!
2.Big Discount Tire
3200 S Robinson Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAutomobile Salvage
Great service ~ excellent price ~ meets all my car needs
3.Freddies Discount Tire Service
3104 W Reno Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairShock Absorbers & Struts
Have known Tommy and Chris for years and have taken care of my tire needs since they were back on Agnew. Lol
4.Big Discount Tire & Guerrero Auto Repair
5824 S Western Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
1421 S I 35 Service Rd
Really nice people, with great deals. Extremely helpful after my horrible experience with Firestone.
13140 N Pennsylvania Ave
I've been in the service business a long time. These guys are honest, personable, and quick. The manager Adam, was very friendly, and right to the point of the issue. I expected as usual pulling into
400 Comfort Dr
At the local Discount Tire store in Edmond, OK, we offer a wide selection of custom wheels and tires from various manufacturers. Discover all your local Discount Tire store has to offer today.
Sears Auto Center
Serving the Choctaw area. Get Huge Discounts on Branded TiresCall Now and Get a Deal Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.