Call A Pro
Serving the Chisholm area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
2.Town & Country Electric Inc
1116 8th St S
ElectriciansTelephone & Television Cable ContractorsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Every day, Town & Country Electric and the Parsons' Electrical Division takes on some of the most complex commercial, industrial and institutional projects in the country. How do we do it? We carefull
3.IRC Electrical Contractors
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
IRC Electrical Contractors is Hibbing and the surrounding areas trusted electrical contractors. Certified Master Electrician Steve Oberstar Jr., will handle your electrical needs with expertise and ef
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We service residential, commercial and we do service calls. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We will travel outside of Duluth, MN but we primarily service the surrounding areas. Please call us tod
5.Mines & Pines Electric
Mines & Pines Electric is a locally owned electrical company serving the entire Iron Range area. Our company is built on our reputation, integrity, professionalism and customer service that defines wh
9638 Ashawa Rd
When it comes to powering your home or business, you need an electrician you can trust. Reichel Electric in Cook, MN provides high-quality electrical services and repairs to the Lake Vermilion area. W
7.Lenard ElectricServing the Chisholm, MN area
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Lenard Electric is a full-service electrical contractor that has built a reputation on honesty and service. Our focus on providing top-quality service at a reasonable price has provided long lasting r
Serving the Chisholm area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.