1.Apple Pregnancy Care Center
2600 Stein Blvd
Pregnancy Information & ServicesCall CentersAbortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & Services
24 Sunshine Cir
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
3.Adoption Services IncServing the Chippewa Falls, WI area
Abortion AlternativesEducational ServicesAdoption ServicesBirth & Parenting-Centers, Education & Services
We believe that every child has a right to be unconditionally accepted as a permanent member of a family and that adoption is a lifelong commitment and act of unconditional love. I speak for all of us
448 N Dewey St
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Service Organizations
Our adoption program builds families by helping in preparing to welcome a child, whether an infant, a child with special needs, or a child from another country. Catholic Charities offers counseling an
5.Planned Parenthood - Eau Claire Health Center
967 W Clairemont Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Eau Claire, WI for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
1231 Menomonie St Ste A
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital
2661 County Highway I
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesHospitalsUrgent Care
Some of the nursing staff and doctors were excellent. That being said, 4 out of 5 were terrible. I got the runaround several times. When I asked questions, I got several completely different answers f
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.