Vogel Family Dentistry
156 N Franklin St, Mondovi, WI, 54755
1.Willow Street Dental
123 W Willow St
2.Park Ave Dental
777 E Park Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Family Health Center Chippewa Falls Dental Center
850 Lakeland Dr
425 W Prairie View Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
great staff very knowledgeable.
5.Badger Family Dental
38 E Grand Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
235 W Prairie View Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
7.Goetz, Jeffrey, DDS
1825 Kennedy Rd
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future