1.Curo Healthcare Services
448 N State Route 89 Ste H
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.Family Medical Walk In
1780 N State Route 89
Medical ClinicsHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
3.Advanced Chiropractic Health
1578 N State Route 89 Ste 2
Medical CentersChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Clinics
4.Northern Arizona Health Care Solutions
1938 N State Route 89
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
5.Family Health Care Clinic
8046 E Yavapai Rd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsNurses
David R Briant FNP MS and his staff at Family Health Care Clinic have been providing quality care for the Prescott Valley area since 1998. Located at 8046 E. Yavapai Rd in Prescott Valley, the goal of
6.Yavapai County Community Health
3212 N Windsong Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersCounty & Parish GovernmentHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Indigo Health Clinic PCServing the Chino Valley, AZ area
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
At Indigo Health Clinic PC, our goal is to develop a sustained partnership with patients, providing continuing and comprehensive health maintenance and preventive services to our patients. Our staff p
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.