1.W P Products
2463 Pomona Rd
Pipe HangersBolts & NutsShock Absorbers & Struts
2.W-P Electric & Communications
14198 Albers Way
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Established in 1975, WP Electric &Communications Inc. specializes in offering telecommunications, voice and data cabling services to its customers. Located in Yorba Linda, Calif., it offers both distr
3.Wp Products Inc
13326 Elliot Ave
4.Wp Transportation Inc
8171 Fieldstream Ct
5.W P Transportation Inc
7056 Archibald St
6.Wp & H
1440 S State College Blvd
Surgical Appliances & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
7.W P Machine
1037 Fuller St
Automobile Machine Shop
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.